Monday, January 10, 2011

What I Do

Makeup design for any occasion is what I do. I work with people of all ages, but it usually is for a special occasion even though it doesn't have to be. The new year can bring a new you. I believe you should ask yourself if you are wearing the colors that are best for you and bring out your unique look. As you look at your wardrobe for the changing trends in clothes, you should be looking at your glamour products to see if you have the colors that compliment your skin tone and eye color. Cosmetics change from season to season as does apparel, but your true colors will remain the same. There are certain colors that are best for your particular skin undertones. I've posted a few of my tools and a georgous model that was preparing for her wedding day.







No comments:

Post a Comment