Monday, January 17, 2011

Face Time

Macon's Wedding Ring had its' first bridal show of the year yesterday.  We had a great crowd and a fun time.  The group is comprised of professionals that work with weddings.  I was so thankful to have some face time with my clientele.  Brides that visited my booth were educated on the importance of customized glamour products for their special day.  We had discussions on their selection of correct color  for the wedding gown and the proper makeup that coordinates with their skin tones.  I look forward to working with some of these young women in preparing for their wedding day.

The day is always complete when the vendors spend time with other local vendors.  I enjoy all of my contemporaries, but yesterday was particularly fun visiting with Lisa Sheply, owner of Lisa Mae Cakes, Teddy Wohlford, Culinary Creations, Carmen Johnston of Nectar & Company, and Heather Mason with KH Mason Photography.  These vendors happened to be located near my booth which contributed to a fun day.  I'll be highlighting a few of the vendors on my blog, so stay tuned to read about your wedding professionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment