Tuesday, January 18, 2011

How Did I Get Here

Go from this to:


To This!!

Life's journey is never a straight path.  It seems that I always find myself on trails, even if they are rabbit trails before coming back to the path that leads to the road on which I should be traveling to get to my destination.  Flawless Faces has arrived through such rabbit trails.  I have always had an interest in makeup artistry and have been involved with the application of glamour products for twenty years.  Some of my first clientele are now married and have children of their own.  I was blessed with one son and three daughters on which I had some practice on the girls.  I could never convince my son to wear hair products in order to tame the cowlick that has now been passed to his son.  My girls were another story.  By the time they arrived, I had developed my skills way beyond what they were willing to let me try.  All in all, my daughters would always ask for my help when prom arrived.  Kate, my second daughter even started the booking process for the girls in her class.  I became so busy that I had to have an assistant book the appointments.  Proms led to balls, which led to weddings and that is where I am today.  I do consultations with women for whatever their needs may be.  The latest has been consultation for makeup application, style, and head shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment